Well apparently some of you missed the delicious cookies, that Amy from Adagio Acres, brought on Saturday for sampling.
After seeing the cookies on Global News, mouths were a drooling and folks have come looking for them! Unfortunately, the cookies are not offered for purchase, but the equally delicious oats are!
Come pick up the oats this week, and you will still be able to receive the promotional pricing of $1.00 off, and then head home and whip up a batch of Amy’s Naked Oatmeal Monster Cookies!
Naked Monster Cookies
You will need to preheat the oven to 325° and make sure you have the following ingredients.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5+ cups Rolled Naked Oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips, m+m’s, peanuts, or anything else colourful and/or chocolaty
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars, and then add the vanilla and eggs, beating until the batter is smooth.
- In a small bowl, stir together the baking soda and 5 cups rolled oats to make sure there are no lumps of soda, and then add to the first mixture.
- Stirring these up will be a bit of a work-out, so roll up your sleeves and dig in! If your eggs are extra-large (or if you added extra peanut butter for good luck) your dough will still be a bit sticky at this point, so just add another half cup of oats to soak up the moisture.
- These cookies spread out as they cook, so just drop them by the spoonful onto a greased pan and bake them at 325° for 15-18 minutes.
You should be left with 3 dozen monster cookies, unless you ate some of the dough along the way…
Find more recipe’s on Adagio Acres website.