Generation Green and Acorn Cafe are excited to expand our options for Community Supported Agriculture! CSA is a model that connects consumers closer/directly to their food product producers and subscribe to their harvest or production!
Vegan Fromagerie is available through Acorn Cafe for pick-up every week!
To order –
- View our menu here
- Call in at (204) 808-9848, or visit us in-store
- Place and pay for your order before Friday at 6:00 p.m.
- Pick up after the weekend!
Eadha Sourdough Bread
Eadha Sourdough Bakery is located on Ellice Ave in Winnipeg! We stock her bread weekly to serve with our soups and for grilled cheese! Eadha also offers a bread share program and Acorn Cafe is a pick-up location! The Eadha Breadshare works like this –
Pre-purchase a Eadha bread card. This could be for 5 – 20 loaves. You pre-pay for these. Then at any point that you want bread, go to Eadha’s website and select where (from multiple locations around Winnipeg – Acorn Cafe being one of them) you want to pick up your loaf that week. You can order all them at once, order once a week, once a month, or basically whenever you want!
To order –
- Buy an Eadha bread card from Generation Green/Acorn Cafe or any of her other pick-up locations
- Go online here and select when and where you want to pick up your loaf (this could be Acorn Cafe one week, and another location a different week!)
- If you selected Acorn Cafe, come by on Wednesday for the freshest of fresh bread loaves!
3 Guys Green
3 Guys Green grows ultra-nutritious microgreens! 3 Guys Green can drop off your order at Acorn Cafe on Fridays for you to pick-up! Here’s how to order –
- Visit 3 Guys Green website and visit ‘CSA’
- Select Generation Green/Acorn Cafe (or another location!)
- Select what you want to order!
- Email them/send in your order
- Come in on Friday to get your greens!