Only recently discovering Matcha, I was amazed at the health benefits that this green tea offers, so much in fact that we are all kinda going mad for matcha!
experimental case study definition https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/urgent-essay-writing-service/51/ generic viagra canadian go to site marijuana and viagra free online english papers best custom psychology papers election homework help https://fallsradio.com/15717-romeo-and-juliet-critical-lens-essay/ source url go site http://www.chesszone.org/lib/phd-thesis-defense-wgrterbuch-7841.html go site research proposal writing chart follow site best speech to text app examples of essay question how to write a letter about yourself for your teacher get link how to write in tamil in blogs https://centralvermonthumane.org/utilitarianism-essay/ hcg prednisone case study format upsc source http://hooligansmagazine.com/7682-how-to-solve-not-enough-memory-problem/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/cover-page-of-a-thesis/20/ confidential overnight shipping viagra overnight follow link essay dog pet animal buy cheap cialis site viagra and heart medication viagra 100mg Here are just some of the health benefits matcha offers:
- Packed with antioxidants including EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate) which provides potent cancer-fighting properties
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and helps with concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
My personal discovery of matcha was while I was searching for an alternative for coffee. I loved the boost coffee gave me in the morning, and then again around 3:00 in the afternoon, but I couldn’t enjoy it unless I sweetened it up (lots) and added in cream. Having decided that I needed to eliminate processed sugar and dairy from my diet, coffee had to go.
I tried drinking the matcha just mixed with hot water and while it was okay like that, I found I preferred it with soy milk either steamed or over ice. The most wonderful thing though (that I can’t tell people enough) is the energy boost it gave me with no crash!
Not only can you enjoy matcha as a beverage but you can add it into so many recipes and smoothies! At a recent staff team building party we gathered some recipes and experimented! The results were amaaazing! So delicious and so simple! Especially want to share the recipe for the matcha peanut butter cups from our friends over at Matcha Ninja, we all loved these! You can find Matcha Ninja cold brew packets instore as well we offer Matcha from Hollow Reed Holistic.
Matcha Peanut Butter Cups:
1 cup cocoa butter
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 teaspoons matcha powder
1/4 cup cashew or macadamia nut butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
8 cupcake liners
- Melt cocoa butter in a double boiler, transfer to a medium sized bowl and whisk in matcha powder.
- Stir in nut butter and agave nectar.
- Divide cocoa butter mixture in half. Spoon 2 tablespoons into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Place liners on a tray and let set in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon peanut butter into each cup and top with an additional tablespoon of the cocoa butter mixture to create a top layer.
- Return to freezer for about 15 minutes to set. Enjoy!
Recipe by the amazing ASHLEYSAUVÉ