Come learn the basics of making lacto-fermented veggies at this hands-on workshop.
Kristin from Moonlit Kitchen will show us all how to make kraut style and brined vegetables and tell you the importance of adding these into your diet!
Participants will go home with 2 jars of ferments to enjoy!
Many of us now know the importance of adding powerful probiotics into our regular diet and this is definitely the yummiest way!
Who’s ready to start chopping!?! Limited seating so be sure to register early!
The Wildflower Project and Generation Green are excited to feature Natalie Reimer Anderson, Self-Love and Sovereign Life Coach for a one day workshop to plant the seeds of purpose and possibility in your
The ‘Flower of Power’ Process Workshop is a focused and fun-filled day where you will be guided step-by-step to create your passion-driven and purposeful life plan.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify what areas of your life need your attention
- Recognize and release limiting beliefs that are blocking your receiving
- Determine your core values so you can stand firm in decision-making
- Get in touch with your soul’s desire of what it wishes to consciously create in this life
- Give yourself permission to live your dreams into reality through daily disciplined habits
You will design a personal action plan with practical steps to follow that will move you confidently and with greater clarity toward your goals.
The ‘Flower of Power’ Process makes you the gardener of your life! What you cultivate grows!
- Workbook resource of easy exercises, yours to keep
- Guided meditation
- 5 hours of instruction and support from a highly in-demand expert
- Community connection with other like-minded conscious creators ready to bloom
- Take home gift bag provided by Generation Green
- Healthy and delicious lunch provided by Acorn Cafe of Generation Green
- Coffee, tea and snacks also by Acorn Cafe
- A life plan created by you with easy and clear steps to begin to implement into your daily life immediately
Investment in yourself:
Earlybird $250 before April 1/2019
After April 1st $300
Spots are limited so act fast!
Date and location:
April 28/2019, 10am-4pm
Hosted at Generation Green, 433 Main Street, Winnipeg MB
Outdoor Nature Mandala Workshop
How to enrich your life through ritual
~~ sign up coming soon, stay tuned! ~~
In the hustle and bustle (or what can be downright hecticness) of modern day life, ritual offers us an opportunity to slow down, nourish our selves, and cultivate deeper meaning in our lives beyond the jobs, errands and to-do lists that can occupy most of our time.
In this workshop, you will:
Learn about the components of ritual and how you can integrate ritual into your everyday life, so that you can come into deeper relationship with yourself, with nature, and with the mysteries of the Universe.
Learn how to tap into your intuitive flow of inspiration and create your own nature ritual, setting the foundation for developing your own unique practice for connection and pathway to spiritual growth
Learn about mandalas and how you can use them in your life to cultivate greater inner peace, mindfulness, and gratitude
Create your own nature mandala to cultivate your own sacred relationship with nature, to act as a guiding force in your life
Participate in a group nature mandala ritual for cultivating the connection that exists between us as human beings, bringing the medicine of heart connection and unity into your life
This workshop is designed with love to inspire and cultivate…
– Present moment awareness
– Appreciation for and relationship with nature and community
To help you fill your life with joy, peace, stillness, and play.
** We can meet at the entrance of the park, at Notre Dame St and Thibault St. **