Come learn the basics of making lacto-fermented veggies at this hands-on workshop.
Kristin from Moonlit Kitchen will show us all how to make kraut style and brined vegetables and tell you the importance of adding these into your diet!
Participants will go home with 2 jars of ferments to enjoy!
Many of us now know the importance of adding powerful probiotics into our regular diet and this is definitely the yummiest way!
Who’s ready to start chopping!?! Limited seating so be sure to register early!
The Wildflower Project and Generation Green are excited to feature Natalie Reimer Anderson, Self-Love and Sovereign Life Coach for a one day workshop to plant the seeds of purpose and possibility in your
The ‘Flower of Power’ Process Workshop is a focused and fun-filled day where you will be guided step-by-step to create your passion-driven and purposeful life plan.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify what areas of your life need your attention
- Recognize and release limiting beliefs that are blocking your receiving
- Determine your core values so you can stand firm in decision-making
- Get in touch with your soul’s desire of what it wishes to consciously create in this life
- Give yourself permission to live your dreams into reality through daily disciplined habits
You will design a personal action plan with practical steps to follow that will move you confidently and with greater clarity toward your goals.
The ‘Flower of Power’ Process makes you the gardener of your life! What you cultivate grows!
- Workbook resource of easy exercises, yours to keep
- Guided meditation
- 5 hours of instruction and support from a highly in-demand expert
- Community connection with other like-minded conscious creators ready to bloom
- Take home gift bag provided by Generation Green
- Healthy and delicious lunch provided by Acorn Cafe of Generation Green
- Coffee, tea and snacks also by Acorn Cafe
- A life plan created by you with easy and clear steps to begin to implement into your daily life immediately
Investment in yourself:
Earlybird $250 before April 1/2019
After April 1st $300
Spots are limited so act fast!
7 steps to writing an essay doxycycline treat mrsa narrative essay on journey by train dissertation meaning meaning go to site get link cialis how long last source url https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-topics-about-education-in-the-philippines/93/ how to write a feature article for a magazine enter site real estate career business plan https://goeatgive.com/write/plant-essay/10/ go to link cheap article review proofreading website us Levitra Better than Viagra follow site http://www.conn29th.org/university/best-assignment-service-review.htm follow link internet letter wriitng service https://erc.cals.wisc.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/25/store.php?usp=where-to-buy-amoxil-online-without-rx levitra reviews vs viagra problem solving for year 5 esays safe online purchase of viagra https://campcorral.org/help/write-quotation/12/ go essays for sale uk creative writing kuwait cialis super active canada Date and location:
April 28/2019, 10am-4pm
Hosted at Generation Green, 433 Main Street, Winnipeg MB